Saturday, October 22, 2011

Best Cheap Funny Adult Banana Costume Halloween Ideas 2011

Best Cheapest Funny Banana Costume Halloween 2011 For Adult

Best Funny Banana Costume Halloween for Adult

Best Funny Adult Banana Costume Halloween is a best classic suit offering a tropical blast! Made of lightweight, soft, this suit funny banana leaves arms and head exposed to a cute and comical look. Our banana Halloween funny costume lets you go best bananas and still look great! One size fits most adults.

Custom Review
I bought this product a few years ago, so I'm reviewing now. lol

This is what you pay for, I assure you. I bought it to make videos on YouTube, and has served me well.It easy costume for use, the top breaks easily, and I swear that looks like stretch marks. I'm ready to get a new one as it has been worn to the point. I accidentally spilled coffee on him and gave him the banana "crushed" look. lol

I would recommend this product to anyone who just wants to have funy on Halloween 2011.


Last Price on Sale! : $19.45


0 comments:

Post a Comment