Saturday, October 22, 2011

Best Easy Angry Birds Mask For Halloween ideas 2011

Best Easy Angry Birds Mask For Halloween ideas 2011

Use the Best Angry Bird angry mask and return to the evil green pigs. You will be able to roll at a party in this Halloween costume Angry Bird easy, funny and fast, that fans of the game we know and love. Customize as you like to make a suit unique game! The perfect Halloween costume 2011 ideas for fans of Angry Birds!

Custom Reviews
My son wanted this Costume for Halloween 2011. That's going to wear a shirt angry birds this front. This happened two days. It seems to be a well built product. Fits my son's head and mine. The bigger the head, beak and obstuction over the sides. I think the velcro would have been a little bigger in the back of the mask. It's a little smaller than a dime. It is soft and has a bit of padding on the inside for a look around. He could have had more. I do not know how it will last. My son is in fifth grade, and said that love her and I can not wait to wear on Best Halloween 2011. Buy on sale now!


Last Price on Sale! : $47.99





0 comments:

Post a Comment